A new year is like a blank book, and the pen is in your hands.This is your chance to write a beautiful story for yourself.Whatever your fitness and health plans may be this year,setting goals is the best place to start.
Is goal setting even important?
The first and most obvious place to start might be to ask whether goal setting helps in being successful? Of course we are all different in how we might define success but common for most of us is the thought that success will make us happy. The two do not necessarily go hand-in-hand, however if you set the right kind of goals it is likely you will be more successful and happier; be sure you pay attention to:
- The kind of goals you set – one’s that are intrinsic and more geared towards personal growth, connection and contribution.
- Making the goals demanding; they stretch you
- Ensuring the goals are specific; you are clear what you want to achieve.
- Thinking about the journey ( and enjoy progressing towards the goal), not just the end
- Writing your goals down, and how you hope to achieve them, to make them concrete
- Commit to your goals
Check out our free goal sheet download here annual goal setting worksheet.
Give us a call to see which of our programs will best help you reach your goals!
610 Front St Nelson B.C 250.352.1214